January 29, 2011

I don't really have anything to say...

I know that this is not a good way to start off my new blog and it will most definitely curtail any future hopes of winning over the viral world of chronic bloggers to my doorstep.  Nevertheless, here I am--in all my lack of glory!  I feel a bit like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite who really doesn't have anything to say, but is basically a nice guy, liked by most everyone who knows him, but remembered by few.  Always welcome, but rarely invited or noticed.  But, could easily be voted in as class president: yeah, "vote for Pedro"!

My wife's reading this over my shoulder as I am writing and telling me, "That's what your writing about? Nobody's ever going to read your blog!" Frankly, she's embarrassed of my awesome blogging skills, and she has good reason to feel so, seeing that everyone loves her blog.  If you really want to read something that is deep, introspective or often hilarious, please stop reading here immediately (because you won't find any of that here) and read my wife's blog: www.4peanutsandacashew.blogspot.com where you will not be disappointed.

Actually, although I doubt I will write prolifically, I do plan on writing about the life I am living and adding in my own antidotal thoughts on the superfluousness of life, family and politics.  Therefore, feel free to add me to the blogs you follow, after all, who knows but someday I will write something that may change your life forever and you'll be all the more blessed to have known me!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you wrote...I am starting a blog and feel exactly as you stated above.

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment so I know someone out there in the universe is actually reading me: